Tuesday 11 June 2013

Ms Le is the best

This english year was pretty fun. i enjoyed many of the activitie such as group circles about the kite runner. I really enjoy that little activity we do when we are with a partner and we win candy. but the most frustrating was when chris won that 20 dollaz. cant believe we actually played bingo for a real 20 dollar bill. Thats pretty insane. I loved the artticles and the books we read in class. especially the rez sister. Big joey ma boiii was killin it in that book. The story was pretty funny. I hated the Macbeth part of the semester. I couldnt understand what they were saying. unless i sparknoted it. But i dislike the most was that writing a close reading response to that black and white pic of a cat, a naked baby and a mom. like i couldnt even get my brain to function because it was like looking at a blank page of paper. but after a long time of writing ideas. i came up with an okay thesis. But i really wanted to win that kinder egg surprise contest because they are delicious. Oh , i would like to thank Ms. Le for that Dq card that the boys and I won. That blizzard was mouth watering. I really enjoyed this class and ima miss all the memories. Cant wait for that party next week. Pops and chips party ! Lets get energized!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget about that babies movie!! Lol'd so hard i almost rofl'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden, havnt u learn to not use acronyms for words? Ms le has clearly stated every time to not use it. But YEAH that baby movie was pree funny! I ROFLMAO soo hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marjone, The Rez Sisters is one of my favourite plays. I was introduced to it in university when I took a course called "Modern Canadian Drama". The course sounded lame, but it fit into my timetable, so I took it. One of the best courses I ever took.

    Many students don't like Shakespeare. In fact, I disliked reading Shakespeare in high school and I loathed it in university. It was until I began to teach Shakespeare that I appreciated it. What suggestions do you have so that I can improve students' experiences with Shakespeare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The $20 bingo thing was awesome. I ranted to my friend about how cool that was.

    ReplyDelete